Friday, August 21, 2009

Ottobre Wool Soaker

I (somewhat) recently finished a striped wool soaker made using the Ottobre pattern.  I am not a big fan of the fit, it is too big and baggy around the hips.  But maybe it is supposed to be bigger than should fit J right now...  I dunno.  The legs holes fit him well, but that could just be because I DESPISE having to pick up stitches to add that part, and I'm not very good at it.  Maybe if I had made the legs and waist bigger (I did an elastic waist instead of drawstring)... Either way, I'll probably never make this pattern again and stick with the flowerpot tots one, which I love.

Anyway... it is striped and cute and works great, so I am not complaining too much.  Here is a picture of my little man hanging out in it:

IMG_6105

No comments:

Post a Comment