Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Free Sock Monkey Birthday Printables: Welcome Sign

Welcome all of the lil' monkeys (and their parents) to your child's birthday party with this adorable sign:



Print this sign out on 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock and hang it solo or put it in a funky frame for an added touch of whimsy. Download it here.

Don't forget to check out my other free sock monkey birthday printables:
I also made all of these files in girl colors for a friend of mine, and I'll share all of that with you as well.

Please let me know if you use my decorations, I'd love to see pictures!

ETA: Hi, I'm so sorry to anyone who is new to my blog, but we've added 3 kids to our family through foster-adoption, and I just don't have time to customize the birthday printables anymore. I hope you'll understand! Feel free to enjoy the free ones. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing, this is exactly what I have been looking for!! Have you posted the girl colors yet? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to print them off for my daughter's 1st birthday next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you gotten this style in red? i want the hat design to make my little boys party hat. It doesn't have to be personalized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was wondering if you could send me your email address? I would like to get the favor tags, cupcake toppers, & cupcake wrappers from you but with a back ground color of burnt orange. Thanks for any help!

    ReplyDelete