Monday, March 21, 2011

Sock Monkey Birthday Shirt



I'm excited to announce that I finally found a website where I can offer you a matching sock monkey shirt for you child's birthday party. I tried several websites, but none had the right sizes and options that I wanted. So I finally found Zazzle and I really like their options and prices. I've created a cute shirt for your little monkey that you can buy for a really reasonable price.

I've read great reviews of Zazzle's quality and shipping times, so I'm optimistic that this will be a good company to work with.

You can view and purchase this shirt for birthdays 1-5, as well as the same designs in pink, and several other birthday shirts here:

Designs by Stacy Leigh on Zazzle

Don't forget to check out all of the coordinating sock monkey free printables:

Please let me know if you use my decorations, I'd love to see pictures!

ETA: Hi, I'm so sorry to anyone who is new to my blog, but we've added 3 kids to our family through foster-adoption, and I just don't have time to customize the birthday printables anymore. I hope you'll understand! Feel free to enjoy the free ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment