Friday, March 4, 2011

Free Sock Monkey Birthday Printables

For Jude's second birthday, I created a set of sock monkey birthday decorations that I just couldn't help but share here for free. I've compiled all of the links here for your convenience.


I hope you love them as much as I do:
I also made all of these files in girl colors, and I can't wait to share them with you. If you find this before I've shared them, and you are interested in these decorations for a girl, email me at hutch.stacyleigh@gmail.com.

Please let me know if you use my decorations, I'd love to see pictures!

ETA: Hi, I'm so sorry to anyone who is new to my blog, but we've added 3 kids to our family through foster-adoption, and I just don't have time to customize the birthday printables anymore. I hope you'll understand! Feel free to enjoy the free ones. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have been sending emails for 2 weeks that keep getting returned. Can you please email me at gateway2salena@yahoo.com with a way to contact you please? It is getting dangerously close to my lil guys bday and I need to request your assistance. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete